Friday, January 1, 2010

christmas...

so, my post is a bit late but it's been crazy around here. christmas eve was a time for trying new recipes and spending some much needed time with the family. this was the red bell pepper that i bought to put into one of my chrismas day appetizers... the little baby pepper was growing insideand i made homemade marshmallows which were so good i won't be purchasing the regular kind unless it's absolutely necessary... they were easy and tatsed amazingi got to wear my new hairclip and coordinated my outfit around my new teal silk coach... simple yet comfy and way cute
my nieces on christmas day looked adorable in their sweater dresses and didn't fight all that much
and the whole fam (adults in this pic) hasn't had a photo taken in quite some time. we let the kids take the pic and they did pretty darn well. we did take a separate pic with them in it but i like this one better

merry christmas & a very happy new year to everyone!!!

No comments: