Monday, April 26, 2010
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Friday, April 16, 2010
- Jamie's Dinners: The Essential Family Cookbook by Jamie Oliver
- a corkscrew willow tree (or a well rooted start from someone else's tree... hint hint)
- Martha Stewart's Baking Handbook
- Martha Stewart Threader Edge Punch
i think that's all for now but i'll be updating soon
- glass bowl for my kitchenaid
- digital kitchen scale
- time and a reason to make a rainbow cake (maybe an all pink rainbow for paige's birthday)
- a brown t-shirt with one of michelle's hoot hoots (she calls it dottie but i'm a tard so hoot hoot it is), so adorable
- J.Crew Martina Pumps in soft wisteria
- an ipod... so that i have tunes to listen to while i paint/strip wallpaper/decorate/power shop/etc
okay, that's all for now, there were more things but i cannot for the life of me remember... hmmm
update 2 (5/2):
- any of the lego architecture kits, i would really LOVE falling water or the guggenheim but any of the major skyscrapers would be great too
- the complete adventures of curious george or the treasury of curious george
the lego kit was the one i kept forgetting, it always came to me randomly, esp when josh was trying to use his computer and i wasn't wanting to vacate the seat and the curious george books could wait until i have children but if i didn't write it down i would totally forget!!
Sunday, April 11, 2010
i'm hoping that next year we'll have similar if not better results!
even though josh hates to have his picture taken i thought it appropriate to show you how pale we've both become over the winter... well, how pale i've become over the winterdowntown nashville IN, such a cute townand a great place to stop downtown nashville: not just popcorn - truely a must see!an adorable restored soda fountain in columbusan amazing glass chandelier inside the columbus visitor's center
Thursday, April 1, 2010
so, why is mark holding fiona in the photo? mark had to fly to europe for work this week and while he was there he took a few days to fly to uganda, meet the girls, and get familiar with the area where both families will be spending 3-4 weeks between court dates while they finalize the adoption. mark happend to arrive on parent's day at the girls' school and has been able to take some awesome photos. now that we've seen the photos everything has become even more real so sara has enlisted my help for fiona's room. we've chosen bedding, a paint color for the walls and dave & sara's bedroom is getting a facelift too (they're going to need a nice relaxing place after spending close to a month in africa). i'll try to upload photos as we go but in the mean time, you can follow their story http://brodzinskisadoption.blogspot.com!